It’s Friday…….we got jobs…..and we got sh*t to do! But, when that clock hits closing time, I’M OUT!
It’s been a long week over here at HHASTB. I’m working hard on a new blog layout, new post ideas and possibly dabbling a little in the You Tube world. Stay tuned!!
In the mean time, here’s my top 5 things of the week:
1. I started taking yoga again this week after a pretty significant hiatus. I can’t believe I ever stopped doing it! It was the most relaxing hour of my entire day. The teacher was so incredibly wonderful and had the most calming voice i’ve ever heard. I left feeling wonderful and slept really well that evening. I’m already looking forward to next week!!
2. My babies started pre-school this week! They’ve been in school before but were removed when we felt the program did not fit our families needs. This new school seems like it is going to work out perfectly and they come home everyday happy, excited……and tired!
3. I’m on week 3 of the Paleo plan (again) and am really starting to feel crappy. Now, I know the crappiness is due to the “carb flu” they say happens around week 3, but I’m hoping it’ll blow over in the next few days. Otherwise, I feel like I’m doing really well. I map out all my meals for the week so there is no scrambling in the morning for something to take to work. And, my hubby is doing a great job of keeping Paleo staples in the house for me. I cut the sweets cold turkey, but will start to reintroduce some Paleo yummies in the next few weeks. I’m down 13lbs so far, so I’m not complaining. Only 20 to go! Here’s my Chicken Parm w/spaghetti squash (minus the Parm). Let me know if you guys are interested in the recipe!
4. Last night the hubby and I took the twins to the college we both attended for their men’s and women’s basketball games. The school has changed so much (for the better) and I barely recognized it. They did such an amazing job at updating the entire campus that it makes me want to go back! The games were exciting and both the boys and girls ran their butts off. An extra bonus was we got to see our college coach Mr.Villegas. He was my coach for softball and Steve’s coach for basketball. Such a cool guy back then and still cool to this day (10ish years later). He even recognized us both from across the gym and came and hugged us both after the game. We had such a great time. Go Mustangs!
5. The crew and I are super excited about attending the Cal/Arizona game this weekend. Steve is a big Cal fan and even tells the twins that it’s where they will both be attending when it’s time. I have no objections because it’s actually where I wanted to go too! Should be a very exciting game and i’m trying to remember to bring my ear plugs because DAYUM, it gets loud up in thurrr! Go Bears!
I hope you all had a wonderful stress-free week full of love and great memories! Have an awesome weekend!!
Peace, Love and Computer Hugs,
Thanks to Caitlin @coffeewithcaitlin for hosting the H5FF’s now!